• Ten Steps to Developing a Fire Safety Plan. 1) Conduct a Fire Safety Audit
2) Appointment and Organization of Supervisory Staff
3) Develop Emergency Procedures.
4) Fire Drill Procedures and Training.
5) Maintenance of Building Facilities and Fire Protection
6) Alternate Measures for Temporary Shutdown of Fire Protection
Equipment or Systems.
7) Control of Fire Hazards.
8) Fire Dept. Access For Fire Fighting and Related Fire
9) Preparing Schematic Diagrams and Site Plans.
10) Posting Emergency Procedures and Emergency Phone Numbers.